Monday, April 16, 2012

I Love Pinterest, Do You Love Pinterest Too?

While my littlest Frank takes a nap mid-day in my arms I tend to browse Pinterest.  Who can blame me right? There are tips and tricks to be found such as these:
measurements

There are gorgeous and easy decorating ideas:
Picture Wall

There are fun and flirty styles to dream about:
Solar Dress

There are organizational ideas galore:
Wall Organizer
And of course amusing or sweet quotes and comics
Parenting Smart Kids
Love Story Pallet Art

But how many of you actually accomplish your pins? I know I have not done all that many yet, but I would love to start a weekly piece about the pins I have accomplished, some with tutorials but some will just be total brag fests, I admit it.

This photo inspired me (melted crayon art tutorial)


And here is what I made yesterday:


Now I admit it isn't exactly the same, but I am thoroughly pleased with how it looks in our newly painted girls room.  

What do you think? Should I get a little more melty action happening?


No comments:

Post a Comment