Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My weight loss journey

Thus far I have found myself slacking off.  I have had Insanity for about 5 months and have yet to complete a full 2 weeks in a row.

So here it goes: I weigh 5 pounds more than I did when I started doing Insanity in July.  I weigh 3 pounds more than I did when I bought Insanity in November.

I started eating Paleo in November/December/January and slacked off.  I lost 18 pounds in 2 weeks without grains... then I got lazy.

Yup, I have been lazy and have not been holding myself accountable for my own health.

Today I have banished grains from the house (the local Food Bank got some lovely donations).  I have motivation and sunshine and I have gone on 2 long walks in the last week.  But considering that I slacked off on walking last Spring, this is better than nothing.  My walk today was 2 miles but I really kicked some butt attempting to run up hill on the way home.

I had a goal to lose 35 pounds before April 1st... instead I gained 5.  So I am only setting a goal to feel fit, have more energy, and spend more time outside.

Who's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment