Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Rock Bottom

Have you ever had the feeling that you've hit rock bottom? What is rock bottom? You might ask.

Today when I kicked my daughter's leaking sippy cup across the room and it splattered water across 3 walls I decided that I had hit my rock bottom.  I looked at those droplets soak into the flat paint on the walls and I literally ripped the the tank top I was wearing off of my body, then I ripped apart the gray nursing bra, then the gray sweat pants, a gray pair of sweat shorts and a gray t-shirt. 

That's when I decided to abolish gray from my life.  Gray is my comfort zone.  Comfort is nice when it is really needed.  But I need to quit living my life from the sidelines and dreaming of participating in the game.

So here is the last of my gray

I will not let my depression get the better of me, and I will not pull myself down.  But more importantly, I will do better for my girls!

Squishy
Frank








No comments:

Post a Comment