Sunday, April 15, 2012

Motivation

For motivation I love to hear stories or see photos.  And wow oh wow oh wow did I find the mother load of motivation photos.  My sister is doing Crossfit and I wish her the absolute best.  She seems to be enjoying it and has found a way to work it into her busy schedule so it must be truly worth it.  I went looking for Crossfit photos today, have you seen these? These women are ripped, hot, and sweaty.  There is nothing polished or glamorous about them, yet they exude some raw sexiness.  Now I can understand why my sister is so enthralled.  All of that hard work pays off with cut abs, chiseled thighs, and defined biceps.  These women are definitely elite athletes.

I will share with you the link I found today so you can go grab a little of this same motivation.  Here,

Please let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment